What are your fitness goals? Have you defined them? Do you have a program in place to ensure you reach them?
Many of our members have already discovered the benefits of working with a personal trainer. From designing a customized workout plan to providing ongoing motivation and support, personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals. Every member receives a complimentary fitness assessment with our training staff.
The Fitness Assessment is the perfect tool for putting yourself on the path to reaching your goals! The Fitness Assessment is a meeting with one of our Certified Fitness Coaches; during which, you can discuss what brought you into Max Fitness, and what your goals are.
Our Fitness Coach will then take you through a general workout and create a FREE personalized fitness plan so you can reach those goals.
Getting in shape is more than just lifting weights and running on the treadmill a couple of times each week. Our Coaches can help you develop a strategy that is customized just for you.
5 Good Reasons to have a Personal Trainer
- Mix It Up with Cross Training. Trainers use a variety of effective workouts based upon your specific goals
- Teaching vs. Showing. Instead of only showing you how to use exercise machines, a trainer will teach you principles of exercise that will stay with you for the rest of your life
- Set-A-Pace.Through professional guidance, trainers will teach you what pace and intensity level is required to get into great shape
- Turn Weaknesses Into Strengths.Trainers have the opportunity to see where your weaknesses and strengths are, to develop a program specific to your needs
- Accountability.Trainers provide necessary accountability and motivation to maximize results
We’re looking forward to meeting you!